Within Maybrook Saint James and its investees we seek
to create a rewarding and stimulating environment where
people of exceptional calibre have opportunities use
their experience and insight to make a real difference.
Sales Manager / Sales Representative
An amazing opportunity to join a business with a great new product to role out to the market.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Manager or Sales Representative to sell this product. The business is concerned with the provision of Direct Debit Services to the Charity sector. The focus of this role will see you personally involved in driving real sales growth of the product, with the possibility of expanding to other industries as appropriate.
This role would particularly suit an experienced Sales Representative who would be able to leverage his sales ability with new product.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- New business development.
- Represent the company at trade shows to promote the 'solution'.
- Meet with clients on a regular basis to maintain relationships.
- Prepare sales reports showing sales volume, future sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitor and evaluate competitive activity and product solutions.
- A current pipeline of sales prospects and clients in the charity world (Highly advantageous).
- Preferably sales experience of 3 years at least and a proven track record within B2B sales with documented results and achievements.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Comfortable giving presentations.
- Available for extensive national travel.
- Attention to detail and problem solving.
- An understanding of the Direct Debit market would be beneficial but not crucial as full training will be provided.
If you are confident and conscientious, with a thorough understanding of the sales process, you will be offered an autonomous role and rewarded with a lucrative package and uncapped earnings.
Please apply with your CV and Covering Letter.